Hesse Lignal PU Colour Lacquer - DB4524x (5 Litre)
DE4524x PU Colour Lacquer is a pigmented acrylate-based PU coloured paint with extremely good levelling qualities with excellent adhesion properties.
- Ideal for universal use due to its uncomplicated application.
- Only 3 hour drying time needed before sanding, giving a quicker turnaround time in the finishing shop
- Free of harmful aromatic solvents and only requires P2 mask when spraying
- Carries IMO and DIN 4102 certification
- Excellent filling and levelling properties leading to 20% less sanding
- Extended pot life allowing mixed paint to be used for up to 3 days resulting in reduced production waste
- Available in a wide range of gloss levels - 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 60% & 90%
- Very low hardener to lacquer ratio - 10 parts lacquer to 1 part hardener
- Available in all standard paint ranges and easily colour matched to any specific colour sample
- Also available in 1 Ltr drums
Please indicate the colour you would like in the box below. The pricing shown is for colours in the 'pale' range which covers 95% of colours available. If the colour ordered is in the 'bright/deep' range then we will contact you before proceeding with the order.
Adding product to your cart